Official Guide to Participating in Polylauncher IDOs
Polylauncher is the first decentralized launchpad for projects on Polygon, previously referred to as MATIC network. The platform aims to provide a user-friendly ecosystem for users to securely invest in projects that are built on Polygon.
Following our successful IDO last month, Polylauncher will start launching various projects in the upcoming future. This article will serve as an all-rounded guide if you are interested in participating in the upcoming IDOs.
As a special bonus, our first two sales will not deduct Angel Score as many people may have only started accumulating it recently. Angel Score will lead to a higher chance of participation, but will not act as a fee in this listing.
Users with zero platform score will be required to complete all project score tasks to be eligible.
To participate in our sales:
1. Navigate to https://app.polylauncher.com/account/ and complete the KYC registration. This is applicable for all sales and is only a one time procedure. All participants have to complete and receive approval via the KYC progress to be eligible for participation in all Polylauncher IDOs. *Please refer to the restricted countries down below*
Note: If asked to enter your Ethereum address in any stage, it is the same as your MATIC or BSC address. They are all the same, please treat it similarly.
2. You can navigate to the “Pools” page to access the list of upcoming IDOs on our launchpad. If KYC is approved, the “join” button for all projects will be available once the project lottery whitelist is open.
3. After signing up to participate in the draw, results will be revealed on a later date.
Note: (unless specified per project) KYC in the following countries are restricted, this includes: USA, Canada, Afghanistan, Central Africa, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Iran, Libya, Mali, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, Seychelles, Bermuda, Burundi, Eritrea, Palestine, South Sudan, Western Sahara, Cuba, Crimea, Sevastopol, Syria
What Happens After The Submission?
Until the day before the IDO, entry submissions will end, and a lottery draw will be conducted. Angel Scores will influence the chances of winning immensely for the whitelist lottery.
The draw will occur, and all selected participants will be able to join the pool with MATIC (or BNB once we support BSC next). *All token prices will be pegged on the day before IDO*
- Tasks to earn Angel Scores for each project will be accessible on Polylauncher’s dedicated bot for all listings (more information below, as well as separate events and announcements), the access to submit the tasks will also be available via the Telegram channel at all times.
- Platform score will be deducted if you win the lottery and are whitelisted to the sale. *More information about our special promotion for the first two sales (Netvrk and Mobius Finance) are included in the respective announcements*
- Project score (earned from completing tasks) will always be reduced to 0 after all specific sales end.
What is Angel Scoring and How It works
All project participation requires a certain amount of Angel Score to be able to participate. Such scores can be accrued through participating in Angel Score tasks (project score) or adding ANGEL-MATIC LP (via Quickswap) and / or $ANGEL to start earning Angel Score via staking on our Angel Score Mining platform.
LP Staking yields a regular amount of Angel Score, but Single Asset staking yields around 3x less Angel Score than LP Stakers to compensate for the stability.
The Angel Score is calculated via a tangible platform score and an intangible project score:
- Platform scores are collected via staking MATIC-ANGEL LP tokens
- Project scores are acquired through completing Angel Score tasks
Your Angel Score will determine your chances of participating in Polylauncher sales for all projects and act as a criteria to enter certain ones.
To see some use cases regarding Angel Scores, visit “The Angel Score System” section here.
Angel Score Projects
As mentioned, completing Angel Score tasks will increase your Angel Score. The tasks can range from standard ones to special events. The “base level” project scores are easily obtainable, and might include:
- Following the project’s Twitter
- Retweet the project’s Telegram
- Join the project’s Discord/Reddit (depending on project)
- Like Polylauncher IDO tweet
- Retweet Polylauncher IDO tweet
- Comment Polylauncher IDO tweet
- Like (project) IDO tweet
- Retweet (project) IDO tweet
- Comment on (project) IDO tweet
Completing all base level tasks will yield a bonus, creating a base level of 100% by completing all tasks and a bonus for acquiring all possible project score. Special events will occur for each project at random, yielding bonuses beyond 100%, so keep an eye out for when these appear, as they have limited time or availability!
You will only have to register once via your Telegram account, and project score tasks will be shown whenever they are available. Check it out to learn more and ask in the official discussion chats if you have any questions!
Polylauncher is the first native decentralized launchpad for projects on Polygon, with a strong emphasis on providing equitable opportunities to the community without the constraints of centralized platforms or high transaction costs. The company aims to maintain the highest security standards on their user-friendly platform for users to seamlessly access and invest in projects built on the Polygon ecosystem.